At La Casa Life, we strive to ensure that you have a pleasant buying, if you are not satisfied for any reason, we’ll do our best to get things fixed really quickly. We will meet all our obligations under the Consumer Gaurantees Act.
La Casa Life will accept returns for faulty or defective items in line with the consumer guarantees act as long as the fault or defect is reported as soon as it occurs. You cannot claim if:
- You used the product in a way that was outside the intended purpose/use
- You broke or lost the product, accidental or non-accidental damage.
- You modified the product, and this is what caused the issue.
- Normal wear and tear within the reasonable life of the product.
- Any claims made after 3 business days on receipt will not be considered except in the case of products covered by warranties.
Most of our products come with a 1–2-year warranty (return to base). Some products where specified may have extended or limited warranty.
Your purchase arrived damaged, faulty or does not work as it should.
Please contact our customer care for assistance.
– Please retain the original packaging & invoice
– You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/videos where required.
– This will help us, and our supplier’s/couriers assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
– We will validate the return and our team will guide you towards a drop off at our nearest branch or organize courier pick up
– On return, we will assess the fault/damage, to approve the claim. Please allow 2-3 working days
– We will work with you to organize a replacement or a refund.
Require assistance with warranty claims
If your purchase becomes faulty over a period of time
– Please contact our customer care team with a copy of your invoice
– You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/video where required.
– This will help us, and our suppliers assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
– La Casa Life may elect to offer repair or replacement based on the nature of the fault
– Our team may request for the unit to be dropped off at tour store or couriered back to us
– Products that require 3rd party or technical support will take approx. 5-10 working days
– Where possible we may offer parts to aid with the product’s use or a partial refund
– On having the issue fixed, the product can be picked up or couriered out.
Change of mind requests
– Please contact our customer care team with a copy of your invoice within 14 days of your purchase
– The product must be in mint condition, unopened in its original packaging
– Original shipping and return shipping will be at buyer’s cost. The return courier is at the transit risk of the buyer.
– On our team’s assessment of the return to be 100% suitable for resale. A credit note will be issued within 3 working days excluding any shipping
– Please note we do not accept change of mind returns on mattresses, toppers and related products due to health and hygiene reasons.
– Flat pack furniture once opened cannot be returned back under this clause.
– It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that there is reasonable access to allow the goods to be delivered. If goods are unable to be delivered due to access, the return delivery fee depending upon on whether the product was customized or not will be charged in addition to the actual cost of delivery and collection of the product.
– Please contact our customer care team for any returns so we can assess and guide you through to avoid any disappointments prior to coming into the store.
– Products purchased must be used for personal or household use (non-commercial) for warranty purposes. CGA does not cover Commercial products.
– Refunds will only be processed using the same mode of payment which was accepted at the time of purchase.
– Sale items cannot be refunded, so please choose carefully before you purchase.
– Items are replaced or exchanged if they are defective or damaged.